To use the multi function energy meter, you must first turn it on, place it in a dry area, and begin the calibration process. Its other features include excellent reliability, low power consumption, long life, a broad range, and high precision. Following, we'll go through the specifics with you.
1. Switch on the power
We should first turn on the multi function energy meter for 10 minutes before utilizing it because of its poor condition. You may use the multi function energy meter with confidence after it has stabilized.
The influence of different environment on the application of multi function energy meter is also a matter of attention that can not be ignored.
If a multi function energy meter is exposed to temperatures as low as -25 degrees Celsius or as high as 55 degrees Celsius, the multi function energy meter will suffer substantial damage and will be unable to work normally.
Because the multi function energy meter is primarily used to show electrical energy data, environmental factors may cause data to become unstable.
Even a minor inaccuracy can have a significant influence on the usage of a multi function energy meter. Thus, the energy meter manufacturer should carefully debug its products, and the only way to avoid this is to wait for multi function energy meter calibration standards. The multi function energy meter can only be used if the calibration standard has achieved the required threshold.
Although improper operation does not put the user in a life-threatening scenario, it is indisputable that using a multi function energy meter in violation of the applicable legislation might have significant implications.
Of course, such consequences are not anticipated by the operator, but it is evident that the multi function energy meter's safeguards are a fair usage measure.
1. High reliability, low power consumption, long life, wide measurement range, and high precision.
2. Time-sharing measurement of positive and negative active power, maximum reactive power demand, and occurrence time.
3. Compound rate function: multi function energy meter can program four rates, twenty time periods, thirteen sets of daily time meters, four time zones, and thirty public holidays.
4. Multi function energy meter includes two RS485 ports, and one infrared communication interface.
5. The parameters of rotation display, as well as time and order, may be specified using the automated parameter rotation display function.
6. Voltage, current, active power, reactive power, power factor, and grid frequency of total and A, B, and C phases are all measured in real time.
7. Multi function energy meter includes facilities for recording voltage loss, current loss, phase failure, total voltage loss, power failure, programming, power clearing, power meter up and down, and other events.
8. With the ability to freeze electricity and record load curves.
9. Multi function energy meter has active and reactive power pulse output, demand period and other second signal output functions.
10. Time-sharing measurement of positive and negative active power, reactive energy, and four quadrant reactive energy.
Related Articles about Acrel