In general, there are four anchor screws, 2 large and 2 small, and the shunt is connected to the control circuit of the measured current data signal with 2 large anchor screws. 2 small anchor screws are connected to the input terminal of the data signal of the instrument panel. Pay attention to the optical rotation of the data signal. The end where the current is introduced into the shunt is the positive terminal, and it is connected to the input terminal of the data signal of the instrument panel. The positive input terminal; the current is discharged from the shunt The negative terminal of the instrument panel is connected to the negative input terminal of the instrument panel data signal input terminal.
The DC shunt is generally used to expand the range of the in-vehicle instrument panel to accurately measure the total electrical flow, and can be used for communication systems, electronic components, all mechanical equipment, and automated machinery.
Shunts for accurate measurement of AC circuits are slotted and non-slotted. The DC shunt has a manganese-nickel-based alloy copper resistance rod and copper strip, and is plated with a nickel layer. Its rated current gas pressure is 60mV, but can also be used as 75mV, 100mV, 120mV, 150mV and 300mV.
Slotted shunt current ratings are available in the following categories: 5A, 10A, 15A, 20A and 25A Non-slotted shunts are available in nominal current ratings from 30A to 15kA.
The external shunt has various specifications and models, such as: FL-2 type, FL-1 type, FL-27 type, FL-19 type, FL-13 type, FL-21 type, FL-29 type, There are many built-in shunts, such as FL-39 type, Ukrainian type, Korean type, simple modern American type, etc., but the size can be customized according to customer requirements. Internal shunts are much smaller than external shunts.
1. Select the type of DC shunt: The type of DC shunt should be selected according to the type of load current and the lightness and weight of the load, whether it is an AC load or a DC load, whether it is a light load, a general load or a heavy load.
2. The rated voltage of the main contact of the DC shunt: the rated voltage of the main contact of DC current shunts can be calculated according to the working experience formula, IN main contact ≥ PN motor / (1~1.4) UN motor.
3. The rated voltage of the main contact: the working voltage marked on the factory nameplate of the DC shunt refers to the rated voltage that the main contact can bear, not the working voltage that attracts the coil. The rated voltage of the main contact of the DC shunt is applied. Should not be less than the rated voltage of the load.
4. Selection of actual operating frequency: The actual operating frequency refers to the frequency that the DC shunt is turned on per hour. When the conduction current is large and the conduction frequency is too high, it will cause the contact to be overheated seriously, and even arc welding. If the actual operating frequency exceeds the required standard value, a DC shunt with a higher rated voltage should be used.
5. Selection of the rated voltage of the coil: The rated voltage of the coil is not necessarily equal to the rated voltage of the main contact. When the route is simple and the application of household appliances is small, the working voltage of 220V or 380V can be used immediately. If the route is complicated, the application of household appliances Over 5h, coils with working voltages of 24V, 48V or 110V (international requirements in 1964 are 36V, 110V or 127V) can be used.
Related Articles about Acrel